Centrally located in the middle of California, Fresno is well-known for its sunshine, dancing raisins and overall agricultural fitness. With Yosemite and the Sierras looming in the distance, the fifth largest population, affordable housing, and a widening hub for tech, craft brew and bands, Fresno is a hot town bursting with events whether you’re on vacation or enjoying a staycation.
A few of the events taking place are:
1. River Park Farmer’s Market, June 13th – Now on its 16th year, this has become a tradition in the area.
2. Wonders of the Night Sky, June 17th – Learn about stargazing in one of the best areas in California to behold the brilliant night sky.
3. Getting Through the Weeds – How to Prepare for Your Title III Capital Raise webinar with powerhouse speakers in Alternative Finance, Kim Kaselionis and Oscar Jofre, Jr., June 22nd. Register: https://app.webinarjam.net/register/34602/9ee4e09c8f
4. Fireworks on the Lake at Wild Water Adventure, June 25th – An Independence Day warm-up, enjoy a sparkling fireworks show with live music.
5. Crowdfunding and Alternative Finance, June 27 This live panel event features speakers from Breakaway Funding, Central Valley Angels, the Fresno CDFI, to discuss equity and debt crowdfunding, micro-lending and community lending startup financing. Register: https://fresnocdfi.com/event/crowdfunding-alternative-financing/
6. Lunch and Learn: Raising Capital in Your Community – June 28 Learn about: New sources of capital to a wider variety of growth-ready businesses by broadening the base of the individuals who can legally invest in virtually any opportunity they choose.
7. Equity Crowdfunding for CPAs and Attorneys, June 28. Join other community professionals for a light mixer and presentation on how your clients can access new sources of capital and become “investor-ready” businesses. Space is limited. Register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/equity-crowdfunding-for-attorneys-cpas-registration-34485394744.
Visit Fresno this June and experience all it has to offer.